Our Hearing Aid Course for Carers provides essential knowledge and skills to effectively support individuals with hearing loss. Gain a comprehensive understanding of ear anatomy, hearing loss, communication techniques, and the maintenance of hearing aids.
- Develop a strong foundation in understanding the anatomy of the ear.
- Learn about the effects of hearing loss and how to communicate with individuals who are hard of hearing.
- Acquire practical knowledge on cleaning and making minor repairs to hearing aids.
- Enhance your ability to care for the elderly, who often struggle with hearing loss.
- Ideal for individuals with loved ones experiencing hearing loss and using hearing aids.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for care workers who assist the elderly, as well as individuals who have loved ones with hearing loss and who use hearing aids.
- Ear anatomy
- Conditions of the ear
- Ear wax & softening agents
- Hearing loss
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Repairs
Trainer: Vaishi Sanjeevan
Vaishi Sanjeevan is an experienced audiologist with a deep-rooted passion for helping individuals with hearing loss. With a BSc in Healthcare Science (Audiology) from Swansea University and extensive practical experience gained through training in multiple hospitals across Wales, Vaishi has honed her clinical skills and developed a strong commitment to patient care. Her unique blend of clinical knowledge and passion for teaching other healthcare professionals makes her the ideal trainer for those looking to enhance their expertise in the field of audiology.
The course is run at our headquarters in Hinckley:
6 New Buildings
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an official Meduc8ion certificate confirming your attendance.
Pricing and Payment
The pricing of this course is only £500.
Book Your Spot
In order to secure your place for this course, select the available date that is suitable for you on the calendar above. Alternatively, you could contact our expert team with your booking enquiry:
Telephone: 01455 245 740 (Available between 9:00am-4:30pm from Monday to Friday)