- No formal occupational health specialist qualifications required
- Only 3 days long
- Participants learn to perform basic environmental risk assessments and routine health screening functions
- Covers all occupational health technician services
- Includes both theory and practical training on real-life patients
Who Is This Course Suitable for?
This course is aimed at those with no formal occupational health specialist qualification, but who contribute to the delivery of occupational health and safety services within an organisation, including:
- Designated first responders
- On-site nurses
- Health and safety professionals
- Trainee occupational health advisors
- Those appointed to perform health and safety procedures within a company
The course program includes training on the following:
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Audiometry and Ear Examination
- General Health: Urinalysis, Blood pressure, BMI, Alcohol Audit, K10 Psychometric Scoring, Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Visual Acuity Tests (Near, Distance, Colour, Peripheral)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
Trainer – Caitlin Callanan
Caitlin is a seasoned professional in the field of occupational health, bringing her extensive experience to Meduc8ion’s Occupational Health Technician Course as a trainer. Her background includes not only managing and overseeing occupational health services but also training new technicians in the field. This experience makes her exceptionally skilled in promoting wellbeing at the workplace. Her proven ability to mentor and guide emerging professionals positions her as an ideal trainer for our course.
Location and Overnight Stay
Our occupational health course takes place at our training centre located in Hinckley:
6 New Buildings
Due to the length of the course, we do understand that trainees may require accommodation in case they are not local to the area. We are able to offer assistance with this by providing accommodation at the local Premier Inn at discounted rates. Prices are subject to availability and the time of year. In case you need to make any required arrangements, please contact us on 01455 245 740, or email email@example.com.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive two certificates: a personalised course completion certificate from Meduc8ion, valid for three years, and a separate certificate confirming your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. We recommend undertaking a refresher course upon the expiry of your three-year certificate to stay current in your field.
Pricing and Payment
The pricing of this course is only £995.00. This includes three days of training with lunch provided.
Please note that we now offer an interest-free monthly payment service in order to provide you with the option of spreading the cost of the course.
Please do read through our terms and conditions which can be found here.
*Please be aware this qualification does not allow you to sign off your own work, this would need to be a completed qualified GMC doctor or nurse.
Book Your Spot
In order to secure your place for this course, please click here and select the available date that is suitable for you.
Alternatively, you could contact our expert team with your booking enquiry:
Telephone: 01455 245 740 (Available between 9:00am-4:30pm from Monday to Friday)